cardigan | blue depthsRegular price $58.00
Slim fit silhouette to complement any item in existing wardrobe. Super cute when buttons are fastened, or rock a more relaxed look by leaving purposely undone. The cardigan adds that extra layer of warmth, and is great for layering year round. We’ve added two bottom pockets for your child to transport their extra precious cargo.
Model is 6.5 years old, 46 inches tall, 45lbs, and is wearing size 6 years.
- sizeable buttons for tiny fingers to assist with buttoning
- ribbed knit cuffs
- foldable wrist cuff allows for generous sizing & extended wear as your child grows
- fabric is pre-washed & pre-shrunk
- designed & manufactured in Canada
fabric & materials
- fabric milled in Canada
- 95% GOTS certified organic cotton, 5% spandex
- care labels 100% cotton printed in Canada
- buttons, imported
- wash in cold water
- tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry
Sizing can be tough! To help you out, we designed the sizing of first threads clothing to fit your child during the year stated on the size label. For example, a size "one year" should comfortably fit more children over the course of their first year. It will likely fit more generously at the beginning, but as they grow the garment becomes stylishly fitted and truer to the intended look.
For each of our styles you'll find the size and weight of the child modelling the clothing, along with the size of clothing they are actually wearing, and their true age.
We've also created a sizing chart with fairly accurate garment measurements. Use this against existing items you already have in their wardrobe to help guide what you're looking for. And of course, we're here to help! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll assist you with any questions you have about sizing.
|size||shoulder to hem||chest||sleeve length|
Here are two anecdotal scenarios to help you decide sizing:
- typically weighs in the 85th to 90th percentile for age
- average height but solid build
- wears true to age size
- weight & height tend to fall around the 20th percentile for age
- slender with a long torso
- can either wear one age size down or roomy true to age size in tops
- wears one age size down in pants (too slim for the waistband in true to age size)